Friday, February 26, 2010

Mazel, Mazel! Good things!

That's one of my favourite lines from Alec Baldwin in "Along Came Polly"...anyway. I had to share this new product from Sephora with you and it most definitely is a "good thing!"  I've notice that the store has been pushing this new line of hair care products and I finally broke down and bought it the other day. It is indeed fabulous, and while I've only tried the "full of body thickening cream" it really does just that!
Unfortunately I have some seriously thin hair but am in love with full, thick, long hair a la Victoria's Secret Angels.  The hair-gods have not been kind, and Mama has suffered with limpy-lame hair for way too long.


{images, Sephora}

But in a sea of craptastic hair products, this thickening cream is pretty darn good. My hair was visibly fuller after drying (that's when I can immediately tell if a product sucks or not). So since I'm feeling so good about this Living Proof product, I'm going to do a give-away of a bottle of their Full thickening cream.  One lucky randomly selected winner is soon going to have full, luxurious hair. Gorgeous and fabulous! 
{win me!}

 Here are the rules and you too can become a Big Winner!

1.  To enter become a follower of Fabulous! Pasta Not Included and leave a comment about why your hair needs this. (I guess I want other people to share their personal hair misery/challenges and whine about why they need help with it. Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one with hair "issues".)
2. You must be a resident of the United States OR Canada (that's right, it's open to ALL North Americans!)

I'll randomly select a winner next Friday, March 5th, 2010

You'll be loving this product, enter NOW NOW NOW!   " Mazel, Mazel! Good things!!!!"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment