Saturday, July 17, 2010

yiasou kids!


Mama's leaving on a  plane tomorrow to hit up the sunny beaches of Greece. I'll be away for several weeks but stay with me readers! I'll try to keep up with my blog reading while I'm gone (provided I can find some WiFi) and of course I'll try and sneak in a post or 2 when possible.  It's gonna be strange to take a holiday induced blogging break but hopefully I'll be able to bore you captivate and amaze you with my holiday pics when we're home.
I'll be back with a tan, and possibly 10 lbs heavier from all the souvlaki, mousaka, spanikopita, ice cream, cocktails...you get the point. (Can MY mother-in-law cook!!)
Let's all take a moment to say a prayer with Mama that my children don't shame and embarrass me act up on the plane ride over. Nine hours to Frankfurt, a layover and then another 3 to Athens is a long hell haul!
Sparkling blue Mediterranean water and gorgeous beaches will make it all worthwhile. Not mention the chance to actually spend time with my husband. I just may be excited after-all?

Be back soon!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment