Monday, December 13, 2010

Tidings of Great Joy...


I'm going to tell you a bit about my tidings of great joy. The cosmetic gods decided to answer my materialistic and superficial prayers (real prayers are reserved for the Guy Upstairs only...I don't throw my prayers around willy-nilly.) And they gifted me with a phone call from Sephora to say that my Urban Decay Naked Palette had finally arrived *cue celestial chorus of angels singing*, and that I needed to get my derrière over there to pick it up before they gave it to some other biznatch who coveted it more than me (as if that was possible.)

Behold the much hyped, much reviewed, much desired item of cosmetic genius and mastery.
I've been stalking this little beauty at Sephora for months and of course it's always sold out. It's sold out everywhere. Always. But not for me. Not anymore.


I won't bother swatching or reviewing this palette. It's only been done by 1000 other beauty bloggers 1000 other times. Let's just say it's amazing. 
Eye-shadow-nirvana. 
If they're ever back in stock you should most definitely grab one. (Only a few come available at a time, some b.s. about a supply issue on one of the main ingredients it's made with.) Maybe it's all just a master plan by Urban Decay to create a frenzy around their newest product. Not available you say?...that just makes me want it even more. It's simple psychology yo...
It comes with a small bottle of the ubiquitous Urban Decay Primer Potion (to de-oilify your lids), and a double ended black and brown 24/7 liner. Could this get any better? No.

Is the Urban Decay Naked Palette on your wish List? If not it should be...Mama says so! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment