Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More wine... but just a taste

This past Saturday night we hit up the annual Rocky Mountain Food and Wine Festival....3 days of fabulous local restaurants showing off some of their yummiest dishes and of course some amazing wine tasting. I adore wine tasting, such a dignified (and legit) way to put back a whole lotta vino.
Fortunately there was no shortage of delicious booze fine wines and we didn't totally drink the place dry...



{Booze hounds, wine aficionado's at play}

{Maple pecan cupcakes anyone? Sounds pretty Canadian to me....}

I decided dress a bit on the casual side for the wine fest...and I'm still trying to get used to my dark hair.  I finally took the plunge and went dark a couple weeks ago.  After my hair was coloured my stoopid stylist chopped 3-4 inches of precious hair off (I asked him to "dust" my ends.) WHY the frack do they always cut off so much when all you want is a trim?!?  In my own defense he distracted me with mindless chatter and before I could say boo, the hair was on the floor.  Sads.
 Safe to say my dreams of Kardashian hair-greatness were dead in the water.

{Reoccurring Jacket- H&M (honestly I don't really wear it all the time), tank- H&M, Jeans- Zellers (cheap like Borsht!), Boots- Steve Madden (Macy*s)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment