Monday, June 7, 2010

Champagne in a can, cuz I'm classy like that....

On Friday I went with my own Mama and headed downtown to go shopping at Holt Renfrew (kinda like the Neiman Marcus or Saks of Canada.) I was planning on picking up my beloved Marc Jacobs bag but of course what I wanted was completely sold out until the fall. My mom stumbled upon this little beauty and I snagged if for a steal! Regularly $599.00 on for $239.00. 


{Tory Burch Bombe Tote in Raspberry. I'm no Prep but I loves me some Tory Burch}

Finally I got around to seeing SATC 2 with some girlfriends on Saturday nite. I had done my darnedest  to dodge reading the reviews and knew that it would be pure fashion fantasy and really just a lot of Hollywood fun. And of course there was no shortage of shoes, amazing outfits and jewelry!  (Really, who dresses up and wears heels all day, like at home, in your house?) Apparently they do that in New York...

{Has any woman with a blog out there not blogged about SATC 2 yet?}

After we went out for a drink and I finally tried Sofia Blanc de Blancs Sparkling Wine in a mini can.  Champagne for one?! Yes please.  Delicious and it comes with a handy drinking straw.  Like a grown-up "juice" box.


Sunday was all yard work outside (the snow has finally gone, praise the Baby Jesus!) and since it was warm out I felt like a summer supper of Baja Fish Tacos made with fresh Halibut. Fish tacos aren't really popular in Canada but my whole family adores them (a great way to get my kids to eat more fish.) Seriously yummy! Check out this super easy recipe here.




Hope you all had a fabulous weekend with great weather, now let's get through Monday....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment