Thursday, June 3, 2010

White, gold and tan OH MY!

After Husband's epic failure at remembering (and gifting) Mama properly for my birthday, it was pretty obvious that I was going to have to recognize my 30+ years of life by at the very least going shopping for myself. What else you gonna do? Here's what I picked up...

{Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviators in gold and white. Can you say summer?




{ Michael Kors Logo Jelly sandals - Browns Shoes}




{Pure by Alfred Sung white skinny jeans}


Is that Banana Boat suntan lotion I smell? I am seriously ready for summer! Bring on the gin and tonic's, BBQ's, trips the beach (when we're in Greece because I'm actually ridiculously landlocked) and good times with friends, family and of course my kidlets. While we're on holiday this summer I'll be wearing this, cuz I sure as hay won't have a chance to wear it where we live right now. So cold! 

{Just call me Goldmember because "I love gooold..."}

Nothing says summer like white and gold with a tan...


Summer Jet Set



Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Summer Jet Set by nikosmommy featuring Nine West shoes
    
{Now if I could only get started on that tan....}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment