Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FALLing in love with these

Since I've just returned from 5 weeks of serious summer sun in Greece (thank GOD since our summer here has sucked completely), I can safely say that I am ready for fall's not-so-new styles. I do love summer dresses, tops and skirts but winter clothes most definitely have my heart. While I cover-up my hard earned tan with long sleeves and and jeans allow me to break down Mama's fall "trend" wish list....just another blogger with another list but here we go...

Military Chic
I'm loving this look right now. So glad it's carried over from last winter. I adore the cargo skinny's  but have a strong feeling they're gonna be hard to pull off! Mama's number one rule tho is NO CAMO. I absolutely abhor camouflage on women (and children).











Faux fur vests
So luxe...I am in LURVE with these Michael Kors vests right now....



Booties and ankle boots
Perfect with skinny jeans






Leather Leggings
It's no secret that Mama adores leggings...these are perfect with a thick cable sweater, long flowy belted blouses and layered jackets



{Note, I cannot STAND Olivia Palermo but I do enjoy her style...}

Anything Leopard
Can you say roarrrrr!  Love love love animal prints. Obviously a classic that's not going away anytime soon




Leather jackets
Perfect for fall with skirts, trousers and of course, skinny jeans



I finally picked up a full sized mirror for our spare bedroom. Commence the fashion self pics!

Leather legging love (wish my legs were as skinny as bitchy Olivia Palermo's)


Jacket- H&M,  Blouse- Jacob, Cargo skinny jeans-Joe Fresh, Booties- Shoe Company, Earrings- Forever 21


Last night was Husband and Mama`s anniversary. Of course the Champagne was poppin'.  I was mighty excited to have dinner out at a restaurant that did NOT serve chicken fingers or provide crayons in a cup when you`re seated...
{8 years of marital "bliss".  Honestly we're the same height...I wore flats for our wedding}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment