Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pass fall, go directly to winter



H&M was hit up this weekend and I couldn't not get these jackets, such great deals!  Mainly because it's full on autumn here. No, actually it's more like winter (almost.) I won't drone on about how we've had the worst year of weather in the history of weather. Ok I will....we managed to squeak out only 3 1/2 months without snow. THAT IS ALL. Yes, we've already had snow. The gods of weather must think it's only fair since we live in a place with a strong economy and seriously low unemployment (compared to pretty much the rest of the world.) That's the universe just keeping things even steven. Am I right?

 And so obvs I've had to pull out my boots, gloves and fall jackets. And I've added these cuties to the closet. Yes, more black...but you can't go wrong with black right?
 {fitted long jacket $69.99- H&M}

{cropped leather jacket $39.99- H&M}
 

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment