Friday, February 4, 2011

Girl crush...

Hey lovlies! Hope you're all having a great Friday, thank the Baby Jesus it's almost the weekend.  Husband has been working 24-7 for weeks and sometimes I forget that I'm married. It"ll be nice for the kids to spend some time with him on Saturday while I'm off to lunch and a movie with a friend. (Does that make sense? He'll be around and I'll be taking off...)
We're going to see "Black Swan" (yes, I'm the last person in the world to see it.) Husband was almost a tiny bit disappointed that he's not going to see it because of the much talked about girl on girl action.  I suppose any man would be willing to put up with watching some crazy-ass dancing ballerina's in tutus if there was some "action" somewhere along the line. Typical.

Anywho, speaking of girl action I've decided that Mama has developed a new girl crush on Sofia Vergara. She's lovely, talented, on a hugely funny popular show Modern Family and even her accent is delightfully annoying. Millions of men can't be wrong about her, right?

{is she not spicy hot latina perfection in this Vera Wang dress...?}

 {Stunning in sapphire blue at the 2011 SAG awards}



I'm loving her gorgeous dark hair (even though she's naturally blond), her curves, her not-so-pin-thin body, her big toothy smile and the fact that she's an actress with experience and not just another 20 year old starlet. (Haven't we had enough of them?!)
 She's a Columbian ray of sunshine and because of all that she's my girl crush du jour.

Images via Just Jared, Google
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment