Tuesday, April 12, 2011

H and M finds...

Hello lovelies! Today I ran into H&M to pick up a few things I`ve had my eye on. Once the snow stops around these parts I might actually be able to wear them. As you all know Mother Nature is a Biznatch that`s not in my good books lately.  I`m hating on her, but with good reason. We`re suppose to get another 10-15cm  (6 inches) of snow tomorrow night coming up from Montana. That`s super awesome Montana but this is Canada and we can produce enough snow for ourselves- we don`t need it coming up from you.
Now I`m hating on Montana snow storms too. 

Anyshittyweather, here`s a couple of looks I put together with my latest finds. Leopard print always makes me smile so maybe I`ll just wear it everyday from now until spring truly arrives.

 I love that this blouse is longer in the back and shorter in the front allowing you to leave the back untucked. (Didn`t we do that circa `95?)
And I honestly don`t know if these harem style pants are working for me or not but they`re the most comfortable cotton and I love the flat, high waist and gathered ankle.








Leopard Chiffon Top- H&M, Harem style Pants-H&M (has Mama lost her mind?), Nude Heels- Nine West, Pencil skirt- Ricki`s

Observations:  -The walls in this spare-bedroom are seriously not this red, they just photo that way. 
                         -Only Husband knows why there is a bottle of Sriracha hot sauce on top of the dresser
-Mama needs to hit the gym ASAP, I cannot hide in black forever.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment