Friday, April 15, 2011

Kloset nirvana...

It would appear that Mrs. Lamar Odom, aka Khloe Kardashian is flying high these days and is on top of the world (translation: she's making a whloe lotta dolla bills.) With her multiple product endorsements, his/her fragrance, clothing stores, umpteenth reality shows and superstar b-ball player hubs, she seems to have it all and more.
 And a whole helluva lot of shoes.
 Check out the reality queens shoe closet.
more red 'soles' than Communist China

Mrs. Odom, if you are ever looking for new bestie up in Canada do not hesitate to contact me. I just so happen to take a size 9 shoe and since I'm only a bit taller than you I'm betting we're almost the same shoe size.
I'm not against shoe swapping.
In fact I encourage it. It's not like you've stuck your perfectly pedicured feet in these shoes more than once or twice.  You can wear my winter-worn Uggs and I'll rock some of these
Loubies. Sounds good right? OKdonedeal.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment