Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tasty little bun

I'm in love with the top-knot/bun hairstyle that's so popular right now.  It's quick, fun and still manages to look put together and chic. No wonder half of Hollywood is using this as their go-to red carpet up do.

 Sadly the hair-gods always let me down and once again I'm faced with a cute look that I can't really pull off because my hair is so thin. Boo to fine hair. 
I've tried backcombing and twisting my hair to make it appear fuller but usually my completed bun looks more like donut-hole than an actual donut.  

images via Teen.com and google

Apparently there is a new simple hair product by Conair that allows you to build up your bun. It looks a lot like a pot scrubber pad but it allows you to swirl and pin up your hair into a cute bun type style. Of course it's not available here in Canada yet but when it is I'll be all over that.  In the meantime I suppose I could hit up Walmart and search for a brown or black coloured pot scrubber...yeah I'd go there.

via Pretty Petals



Untitled
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment