Monday, May 30, 2011

Where would I wear this?

Like a seagull trolling the skies from above looking for something sparkly to snag for their nest, I spotted this shirt while flipping channels last Wednesday night.  I couldn't take my eyes off of Carrie Underwood's ridiculously shiny disco-ball inspired top that she wore for the finale of American Idol. I don't normally watch Idol but what she wore during her duet with (unknown Idol finalist?) was beyond eye-catching and fun.

Apparently Carrie works out her legs a lil bit....

After searching the interwebs high and low I've found out that the top is by Vince ($295.00).  Khloe Kardashian wore the same top in gold during the opening credits of her show Khloe and Lamar.

I'm thinking this would be great to wear while we're in Athens this summer when we go out for drinks. The flashier the better! Perfect with white skinny jeans and heels (though I highly doubt I'd ever be able to pull it off with shorts and heels as my legs look nothing like Carrie Underwood's.)

But if it's good enough for reality TV "stars" then it's good enough for me!

images via Google, Khloe Kardashian
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment