Tuesday, May 10, 2011

yet another reason I love wine...

Mother's day was full of high's and low's last weekend. I managed to put out my back and woke up Sunday morning in A-GON-Y. I seriously could barely drag myself down the stairs to make breakfast for the fam. Ironically was that not the one day other's should be waiting on me hand and foot making their mother or wife breakfast? Apparently not.  Fortunately after a few hours and a few muscle relaxants everything started to feel better. We had my whole family over for dinner and I barbecued up a storm and I'm fairly certain that while a Sauvignon Blanc-muscle relaxant combo isn't advisable, it's most definitely enjoyable!


 

NO PAIN




Flowers from my boys

Husband decided to spend a buck and is catching on to this whole 'buying your wife nice things really is a good lifestyle choice' way of thinking...makes me smile.
Happy wife, happy life. In theory anyway!

Hope you all had a fabulous mother's day weekend celebrating the special women in your life, including yourselves.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment