Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween week

We survived a week of Halloween fun filled days...can`t say I`m glad it`s over because we all know that November blows (Halloween and Thanksgiving are over and now there`s nothing to look forward to until Christmas....2 LONG months away.)
But we did have a great weekend, and I`m officially off the junk (candy) because I think I ate enough chocolate last night for a carb coma that`ll last till Christmas. Just in time for more over indulgence!

{We had a blast at Kid #1's Kindergarten pumpkin carving nite}

{My artistic skill and incredibly "creative" carving abilities are obvious, no?}
{I made this Caramel and Toffee crunch apple/cookie dip for the pumpkin carving party. So easy and honestly tastes better than it looks}
{Kid #1, the coolest Scoobie Doo around}
{Volunteering in Kid #1's class on Friday for their Halloween dress-up party. Twenty two 5 year olds. Good times.}

{"Mom, nooo more pictures! We need to start trick or treating before the candy is all gone!"

On Saturday nite BFF and I hit up West lounge/restaurant for their Halloween party. Amazingly creative costumes...wish I'd taken more pics! 

{Rappers delite: Kanye squared}
{A ridiculously spot-on Amber Rose and Kanye West}
{Avatar girl in blue body paint, she won best costume of the night (or maybe it was best body of the night?)  She was good, but she's no Marie Antoinette...just sayin'}

{Loved this! Chilean miner costume....the pic doesn't do him justice}

{Mama Marie Antoinette, straight outta the 18th century}

{Ready to get our Halloween Par-tay on}

Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!  Is it too soon to think about what I'll be dressing up as for next year? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment