Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Like a mirror ball in a disco....

Holiday glam time is here and for parties I'm all about adding a bit of sparkle or shine with sequins. I'm happy to see that sequins are back for another season and when they're worn properly they can totally complete your holiday look. Last year I maintained a brief love affair with black sequin leggings, which sadly I only felt comfortable wearing when we went out in Vegas to club XS at Encore.  It's a bold look, you can't just wear shiny, sparkly pants anywhere. Or can you?

{Sequin leggings work here in the club, sadly almost nowhere else}

Still, I'm loving these dresses and jackets. They scream "it's New Years Eve, I will have another glass of champagne!"

{perfection, head to toe}


{Lurve this Nanette Lepore dress with black tights and pumps}

{I wouldn't be pairing this jacket with washed out 90's jeans, but that's just me...} 

 A sparkly sequin tux jacket or blazer can totally dress up skinny jeans or a plain LBD

Would you wear sequins this Holiday season, or should they be reserved for trips to Vegas only?


Images via google and Bloomingdales
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment