Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sparkle!

Mama and Husband are going out to our first holiday party of the season on Saturday night.  It's going to be fairly casual because it's at a friends house. But I'm so dying to throw on some sequins so I can get my sparkle on, but without looking like Rupaul in drag....know what I'm saying?


{this is nice, but no}

So I think I'll try to incorporate a bit of sequin shine while keeping things simple

{Ricki's draped sequin sweater}
{ok so my black pumps are not YSL like these, but the look is almost the same}
I'm thinking that since I can't go too bold on my outfit (no one wants to stand out as overdressed girl at the party), I might as well do a bit more with my makeup. I've just discovered that purple shadows are great for brown eyes. (This is not groundbreaking news but I was a bit scared of purple eyeshadows before.)


Untitled

 purple smokey eyes are divine!



Do you have any Christmas parties coming up? Are they formal or casual and what will you be wearing?
And more importantly, will you be you rockin' some sequin sparkle?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment