Thursday, June 9, 2011

H and M comes thru again...

H&M is proving to be my go-to spring/summer store. While I'll admit that sometimes it can be a bit too
Euro-23-year-old-ish, most of the time their styles are totally doable for just about anybody. I'm loving their bright colour-blocking pieces (though I didn't buy any this time) and their summery pastels and whites. Even better, the prices are ridiculous- they're practically giving their stuff away.
However,
Dear H&M, please start steaming your merchandise before you hang it on the racks. This was a seriously wrinkled haul and Mama hates ironing!

{I'll get my Chloe inspired bag on the cheap, only 10 bucks! }
{ Roar for more animal prints}
 {This top is black not grey but my Nikon disagrees}
 {Ughhhh,  ironing blazers suckssss -why do you do this to me H&M?}
 {pretty in (peachy)pink}
 {White pants are the epitome of summer. But since I practically live at the North Pole I almost never wear them here. These ones are heading to Greece with me}

I'm finally wrapping my mind around the idea of warmer weather clothing. The farmers almanac says it's supposed to be a "super hot year" but I'll believe it when I see it.  Right now I'm still hoping my garden/flowers don't get killed by our cold nights, we're still having frost warnings. Even in June there's no guarantee that we won't get a bit of snow...
But today the sun is shining and its 23 degrees Celsius out. I'm off to the greenhouse to buy more plants for my flower beds- I might wear my white pants.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment