Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm on Latisse....

I finally broke down at my last doctor's appointment and asked for a prescription for Latisse- the eyelash growth miracle liquid.  Of course my GP had never even heard of the stuff before so after I explained what it was he gave me a referral to a dermatologist.  
Bring on the ridiculously long lashes please!


{Falsies are great but I want the real deal. Is it unreasonable to want this look all the time?}

{Before: short and boring- my lashes without mascara or false lashes}

{Miracle growth in a little bottle? Better be....}

I'm hoping that this overpriced little bottle of magic will make my lashes grow insanely long, thick and dark. They're already curly but just average length. I'm a pro with falsies but I'm tired of putting them on. As for the price, it's not cheap and I know you can by "generic" Latisse-like products off of eBay but I wanted the original prescribed from my dermatologist and not some knock-off coming from who knows where in China.

Stay tuned for After pics, I'll document how things looks at 4, 8 and 12 weeks. I'm excited!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment