Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wanting on Wednesday...

I thought I'd share my latest list of "wants" with you all. They can be classified in different categories, stuff I dream of, stuff I might get my grabby hands on someday and stuff that shall be mine.

Let's start with the attainable items then work up to the not getting this anytime soon...

Michael Kors watch in gold.
A lot of people are loving rose gold right now but I'm still a fan of traditional yellow gold. I'd of course stack it with a mountain of bangles and other bracelets. Perfect with a tan.

Bobby Brown "beach" perfume. Honestly I've heard so many rave reviews about it's fresh, summery, beachy smell and it sounds perfect for summer.



House of Harlow 1960 Black resin triangle necklace. From NicRic's jewelry line, this piece has been around for a few years now and I honestly didn't like it at first but now I need it badly...yeah I'm late to the party.



Bottega Veneta BV93S Wayfarer Sunglasses. The perfect blend of the classic wayfarer frame shape but with larger lenses. 



Oh look, it's Kim K. again.....

Rick Owens Leather Biker Jacket. So this has become a star-staple but I love love love the flared collar and cropped styling....



Alexander Mcqueen clutch and knuckleduster style clutch.  These are fun and funky and I want one (still)...
I defo think that they're worth the price as they've become an instant classic.

So what's on your wish list currently? Is it pie in the sky or could you buy it tomorrow if you wanted?

images via google, alexander mcqeen
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment