Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Mall Haul....

Being that today was Kid #1's last day of school I decided to hit the mall while he was still at kindergarten and shop with only one urchin child by my side. Trying on clothes with a 2 year old is an exercise in futility but I really wanted to grab a few things before holidays start and our days get really busy. Plus the summer sales are so great right now that you'd be crazy not to shop...


Old Navy at ShopStyle
Layered Chiffon top from OId Navy- $8.99
Old Navy at ShopStyle
 Stripped tank from Old Navy- $5.00
 From The Bay -Michael Kors Runway with Glitz chronograph watch in gold.  I decided to just go ahead and grab it. It's big, heavy and flashy. Love it.

V-Neck Dolman blouse and Navy Chiffon Tiered Tank- Suzy Shier


From Sephora- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. Time to see if its $42.00 price is worth all the hype. I'm pretty much looking for perfection in a bottle with full coverage. Is this too much to ask?

Living Proof -Full Thickening Cream. Best product for thin/fine hair ever. Period. 



And a gift for my mother-in-law who I'm visiting in 3 weeks time, her fave Clinique products- Dramatically different moisturizing lotion and Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment