Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Fabulous!

How much do I love this time of year? Spring kicks winter in the butt and sends it marchin' (get it, March-in!) And apparently it brings on the lame jokes....
I'm totally wrapped up in Easter prep this year...I guess my kids begging to colour eggs for the last week has got me in the mood!  Easter is a time for new life, spring colours and rebirth.

{Kid #1 and #2 colouring eggs}


{ Kid #1 designed this 'table-scape', we'll call it "Easter went krazy all up on our counter-top"}

I heart Easter big time! I love colouring eggs (we managed to not dye the kitchen table pink), the colourful foil wrappers on the little cheap-o chocolate eggs, fresh flowers, Easter Lillies, going to church and big family Easter dinners.
I will however be using all the will power I can muster to dodge/avoid/deny all the dang chocolate that the Easter Bunny will be bringing...
Have a great Easter week kids, this time of year is special, enjoy it!














{All images- weheartit, google images}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment