Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday greatness!

 Just a quick thank you to the lovelies who've been spreading some lurve around lately. I snagged these fabulous new awards...

Thanks  to Tamara Nicole at Memory Bean Designs for the "You Dazzle Girl!" award




A big shout out and thanks to Irene at Lovely Violet for the "Tres Chic Award"

Both of these girls have fun little blogs so go on and check them out!

You also have to take a quick peek at  Memory Bean Designs,  and her Etsy Shop- Tandy Photography
Look at this fabulous photo that I recently won in her latest Giveaway. She most definitely is a talented photog...I had such a hard time deciding which of her pics to choose.
Woot woot, Mama is indeed a WINNER!



Don't you just love this pic? Its of the island of Santorini, Greece. One of my favorite places I've ever visited.  Husband and I were engaged there while watching an amazing sunset 9 whole years ago!!  Spectacular views and amazing blue water. A trip to the Greek Islands is so worth doing at least once in your lifetime!

Have a great weekend kids!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment