Monday, March 1, 2010

Beauty inspiration....

Happy Monday kids, what a beautiful weekend we had!! It's seriously starting to feel like spring might be here...someday. Which means summer can't be far behind. This got me thinking about the beauty that is around us. Let's not get too deep and meaningful here, I'm keeping it strictly superficial- movies, music and T.V..
 There are so many beautiful and talented women in Hollywood today. And while society seems to love to put beauty up on a pedestal (as if it holds greater value then other more "important" traits),  it's hard to deny that we're naturally drawn to beautiful people.  Here's a quick break-down of the leading ladies who I think are  beautiful and fabulous!




Taking it way back with Cindy Crawford in the "that" Pepsi commercial, circa 1989ish. How hot was she?







Brooke Shields in the 80's. As a kid I thought she really was the hottest actress/model around. Lurve those eyebrows! And maybe I wished I was her...just maybe??...












And in more 'modern' times, I think these ladies are true examples of style and beauty...and each in their own
unique way!
Catherine Zeta Jones. I think my jaw dropped when I saw her in Zoro...and she was phenomenal in Chicago. But why she is married to Michael Douglas is beyond me. He's seriously old and it makes her seem older too. Just sayin'....





Charlize Theron.-those eyes, those cheekbones. All that and she CAN ACT!!















Ok, stay with me here. I think Kim Kardashian is gorgeous. She's totally changing traditional beauty ideals in Hollywood. She's short and curvy yet stunning. As for her t.v. show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, sometimes I wanna reach out and slap her...and her dieting devil 'product' Quick Trim almost killed me. But I still lurve her! Again, no hard feelings Kim....








Ok, so before you get all WHAT? on me let me explain that while I don't think Mrs.Vicki Becks is unusually beautiful, I do admire her not afraid to take risks sense of style, her ability to juggle 3 kids (with the help of multiple nannies of course), her carefully crafted public persona , her commitment to her marriage and her unending dedication to furthering her career. This girl works hard for the money! (that and her hubs can kick around a little black and white ball pretty well....)





And my numero uno pick for top beauty in Hollywood is without a doubt, Jennifer Lopez. Truely a 'triple threat', she can dance, act and sing. (Ok, so her singing is seriously weak but she's a mommy now too so that can be her third 'talent'!!!) Her beauty is undeniable. That glowing, flawless skin, thick gorgeous hair, and those smoldering eyes with a neutral lip. Smoking hot....this Mamacita is En Feugo!!!




PhotobucketWho is your favourite beauty in Hollywood (or anywhere for that matter) and why??!

No comments:

Post a Comment