Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love saving money $$$$

I picked up these little beauties on the weekend. Everything was cheap like Borscht!! I lurve dealz.  Saving money gives me a little thrill (and might just help me get over my orange hair disaster...)


h&m Military style jacket. Only $35.00 and seriously not too Sgt. Pepper-ish. Great with black skinny jeans


Rulon Bag in Grey from Aldo Accessories- $38.00


MAC Fix+  sets your make-up and makes it last ALL DAY and Creme de Nude lipstick...a great creamy, opaque beigey-nude shade. Goes well with everything! Once again because I have 1 billion HSBC (Bay Reward points) I redeemed a swack of them and got these two items for $9.00. Holla indeed!!



China Glaze Nail Polish in Re-fresh mint- A fresh, light mint green polish. So great for spring (if it ever gets here). Note this is not my hand. I just had my gel nails resuscitated done and won't be covering my french mani with polish till absolutely necessary!


It's important to save my pennies and nickels for this lovely, my next must-have that won't be cheap as Borscht unfortunately. Love u Marc Jacobs and your 'New Q Solid Groovee' Satchel.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment