Monday, May 3, 2010

Kid(s) for sale....

Once again my children stand in the way of my blogging greatness. How am I supposed to write and research about the satin green Manolo Blahnik peacock pump?? (As worn by Molly on the Bachelor Wedding.)  They've been on my mind for a while and I am in lurve with these shoes but apparently they aren't available anywhere. Unless you're getting married on national T.V. to a guy you met on some cheeze reality show. 

{So delicious, no?}

Gathering useless information about things that don't matter takes time (honestly not that much), but if it did I'd really be pissed...demanding/needy children are no excuse not to produce a quality post. I have standards to uphold here...my readers are discriminating.

Case in point - Kid #2 refuses to nap today and is apparently entering the terrible 2's (never mind that he isn't 2 until August), I may have to resort to late-night blogging. That may cut into my TMZ viewing time. But since I despise TMZ (as mentioned here) that might not be a bad thing....
I'd like to blog about my latest shopping finds but again Kid is cramping my style. I attempted to shop with Kid #2 this morning at Winners (TJ Maxx) and was looking at a Missoni dress and a Pucci tunic. (Yeah our Winners is all high fashion like that.)


{Just imagine Mama in these....}

 Could I try them on? No. Were they still way too expensive anyway? Yes. But that's not the point. The point is that I wanted to try them on but Kid decided to have a nuclear meltdown in the size 9 shoe isle because he was out of Teddy Graham cookies.

all gone, no more

+



=

Lately my kids have been soooo demanding. I love my nuggets but I really could use a break from them. Maybe this is the PMS talking right now but if anyone wants to buy my kids just name your price $$. If you're already trying to sell your own kids thats fine because I happen to know some roaming European Gypsies that might be interested in taking your kids and mine. Maybe we'll offer a volume discount. With the money I make I'll go back to Winners and buy that Missoni dress.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment