Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reunion rewind

We made it back from our long-weekend family Wine-Reunion 2010 and it actually turned out to be a pretty decent time. It was great spending time with family that travelled from all across the country to be together. (Canada is tres large.)
On Friday night Kid #2 ran laps around my aunt's home until I was sweating like a buffalo feeling a bit warm from chasing him. But fortunately one of my BFF's that lives in the city was able to take him away babysit the remaining evenings so I could at least spend a bit of time catching up with my relatives.
Mama may have gained 5 lbs in BBQ/Italian/Ukrainian food and wine but I'm pretty sure it was worth it!  All of the 3 days of family activities revolved around food and drinks. Is that normal?...


{Note serious focus by diners on dinner plates...that's how my family rolls. It's all about the food (and booze judging by the table of assorted liquor.)}




{ Dinner at my aunt's home, food,  food and more food....}




{My lovely cousin and me looking a little deer in the headlights-y}




{Our hotel room was actually 2 attached rooms that included a kids themed room. Of all the pictures from Finding Nemo they had to pick the one with angry sharks??!  Needless to say Kid #1 had some concerns about sleeping with the fishes that night.....}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment